Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Everyday quotations list

Here's another great everyday quotations list:

"Let's go to the sabbath rock."
"My friend wants your number. He can rap."
"Another day in silent suffering, such a bitter pill."
"OMG - that picture of Orlando Bloom looks like Jeff!"
"You can do anything you want to, all you got to do is try " - Richard Ascroft
"Don't ride that horse, it died a long time ago."
"I'm 79 years old and don't feel like walking to the post office. Will you deliever my mail for me?"
"It helps you out knowing I'm left out, locked in a boc with a light that won't shine."
"God gives every bird it's food, But he does not throw it into it's nest. "
"Today a young man on acif realized that all matter is mearly energy condenced into a slow vibration that we are all one conscienceness and experiencing ourselves subjectlively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream in with imagination of ourselves."
"It would be a shame if he blew up. That would be a waste of good hair!"
A quote from Scott:
"Rotten Bill Clinton fried up and served with baby gumbo and a side of Cody brains."
"The sun is always out. Sometimes you just have to look harder to find it!"
"Even Stuart cried."
"They died for their own country. So the bodies of all who took the spears were carried home in loving hands, brought, in the land of their fathers, to the embrace of teach and buried becomingly as the rite feel due. The rest..came home to happiness the Achaeans could not know; Their wives, their children... thought surely the wise man will forever shrink from war, yet if wat come, the hero's death will lat a wreath not lustreless on the city. The coward also brings shame."
"O no- it's the schitzo and demon-possessed cho-co-late boy!"
"You not invisible. Stuff does happen."
"I'm losing my sight, losing my mind. Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine."
"The question is not would you die for a friend but do you have a friend worth dying for."
"If someone betrays you once, it's his/her fault; If he/she betrays you twice, it's your fault. "
"Your a god, and I am not and I just thought that you would know."
"I have to go see my psycho-guy."
"Stop trying to peel my nipple off"
"How I hate my destiny."
"The more we burture out perversions, the more human we become."
"I was holding on hanging by a thread clinging to three words you said. But words are meaningless in your absence. This violation's a victory. I'll keep your words close to me."
"We should go bowling in Canada. That way, when we're old, we can say 'Remember the time we went bowling in Canada?'"
"Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts."
"You dropped me on my head!"
"I am disinclined to acquiesqued to your request"
"Strip poker in the hallway... classic"
"A song to soothe you son of mine. Your broken bones heal in due time."
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never hate to live without you."
"This worlds gonna slowly break your heart."
"Nothing!... Do you mean nothing as in nothing or nothing as in NOTHING!"
"I feel like Daria and Kat's my Jane."
"Story books and happy endings, bite you lip in fear. Pray the next blow kills you so you won't have to be here."

No comments:

Post a Comment